After another very successful
event in 2016, Second Look have teamed up with the The Island in the Bridewell,
Nelson Street to bring another helping of photo fun.
What is a
Dont worry, there is no running involved! The event
is a day to challenge participants to think creatively, meet new people and
have some fun. Each entrant receives a disposable camera and a list of topics
to capture. The subjects have to be taken in the order which they are provided.
Only one picture may be taken to represent each topic.
All participants will need to arrive
at The Island, Nelson Street, Bristol BS1 2EE on June 3rd 2017 to collect their
cameras between 10 a.m. and 1 p.m. Cameras need to be returned to The Island by
5 p.m. If you have not been able to finish all topics, your completed subjects
will be shown in the subsequent exhibition, so please still return your camera.
NOW AND SAVE 20%
PAY £12.00 now or £15.00 on
All the pictures produced on the
day will be displayed in a public exhibition, to be held from 6th July until
12th July 2017 at Hamilton House Gallery, Stokes Croft, Bristol.
- One picture to be taken for each topic
- Photographs must be taken in the order listed
- Exhibition space is only available for the first 18 pictures; any extra
will not be included in the exhibition.
- Pictures will all be displayed in landscape format so please bear this in
mind when shooting
- Children under 14 are recommended to be accompanied by a responsible adult
- Copyright of the images will remin property of the Photographer, however
'Second Look' reserve the right to use images for publicity without prior
- Please take approriate clothing for the prevailing weather conditions of
- Pre-paid places are non-refundable
- If taking pictures of children, please ask permission from parent/carer and
explain what the event is and where they can see the exhibition
- Second Look will take all responsable steps to ensure the safety and
wellbeing of Photomarathon participants, but entry and participation in the
Photomarathon is taken at your own risk